Bouncing Ball Assignment

 



When I created this assignment I based the environment off of a show I had recently watched, Bridgerton. That is where I got the idea of a castle, and I decided to add a knight in shining armor for it to hit and also a light hanging from the ceiling before falling out of the window. From there I created a rough sketch of the ball path and the different objects. I slowly added details and eventually had to change them, including fixing the knight to make sure there is more continuity between frames. The knight was the hardest part because it kept there were so many small things that would change between frames, and I think that it is also my least favorite part of the animation because it is in a sketchy style whereas the rest is more cartoon-y. Overall, I am proud of this assignment and put in a lot of effort and time to make it look good.  

Comments